Anyone have any ideas or run into this too?

Using CC on a Mac 10.12.6.  It worked well for 3 months and today when I select and area with my lasso tool and hold down the key to move that section, the whole layer moves.  If I use the arrow keys I can move just the selection, but that is not how it should be.  Have restarted the program and restarted the Mac.

Hate to have to call Adobe, but that may be next step...

Help!  -  Taina

--
Taina Litwak, CMI
Litwak Illustration Studio

office: 202-633-4561
mobile: 240-750-9245

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__agresearchmag.ars.usda.gov_2014_sep_insect_&d=DwICaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=oqzF-e_YeAE0H-HIPnmcBa0aFcECykjX0jCU5ZArwfY&s=fxIXuATabJkXh3LBCoGQIVZVz_Es3G1DuzbpTsWuhRA&e=