Linda,

No, it’s called the Cushion Grip Art Knife. Here’s the link on Amazon: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__smile.amazon.com_OLFA-2DCushion-2DGrip-2DArt-2DKnife_dp_B0006O87TQ_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=fWTdBOyuHSYL2YkCDYzTmoTdXHeaknCH2GyiJH_U79U&s=Tf3RF7uatvQAYjvCz8LXUjMdPFqCg0RT99R2FTVRWew&e=
They make their own blades, but I think other blades will fit, and I do sometimes use their curved-edge ones, too.

I have tried the squiggly wire brush, and I do not like it. You can get some interesting textures, grass works well, but I found there is always one wire that sticks out funny and makes a mark much deeper than the rest. I have more control with the knife and prefer to use that.

A lot of scratchboarders also use tattoo needles. You can get a variety pack for under $10. I put those in the pin vise. They are good for light scratching or smooth textures, like skin.

Happy New Year!
Heather

—————
heatherwardwildlifeart.com