Hi Taina,

Photoshop has an annoying new-fish feature. When you have the Move tool selected, look up to the Control/Options bar. If you don’t see it, open it by choosing Window > Control (or Options, depending on version of Photoshop). You will see the option to AUTO SELECT - uncheck this. This is, apparently, turned on by default. It will select the entire layer. Just deselect and everything should be back to normal.