A former client has sent me a note to say she is working on a new book,
and would like to re-use a figure that I drew for her a while back.  She
is offering to pay me a re-use fee, and I have no idea of what is
appropriate to charge.  Is there a formula for this? (e.g. X% of the
original fee?)
I'll be glad of any suggestions...

Thanks,
Margy Nelson

--
Margaret C. Nelson, Ph.D.
Rumford Graphics Scientific Illustration