Happy Tuesday, indeed with these exquisite illustrations. Thank You!

Reminds me of a book that I have, Beetles, Ewald Reiter: a collection of photogrphs. My favorite is the South American Harlequin Beetle. We have a large one in the UGA Museum of Natural History…beautiful! A friend used the design on one elytra…designed a rya rug...cross dyed yarns resulting in cobalt blue, turquoise, violet and a blue green…scandinavian knot tying technique…Gorgeous! Wish I had taken photos

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”