Hi, All -
I've been working with a client for several months now, creating various
graphics. Mostly they want pdf files;it's a city department, and they do
not have programs like Illustrator or Photoshop.

We've had a problem several times where the pdf files I have sent to
them don't open for them correctly: text and images move where they
aren't supposed to be, whole sections shift. I thought pdf format was
supposed to be fairly stable to share files but it's been a problem for
us. Any thoughts or solutions?

Is there a better format I can send them to avoid the problems?

Gail

Gail Guth
Guth Illustration & Design
139 Lathrop Avenue
Battle Creek, MIĀ  49014-5076
269-963-1311
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.guthillustration.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=KI3FWTPo82ADHZS-JCWhqPue62swhwh6Q9pG8qIdcZs&s=G5VPLXxkBFrMObrAwWZk4OKjWsBCtPdApz6Xs7t5HWI&e=  <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.guthillustration.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=KI3FWTPo82ADHZS-JCWhqPue62swhwh6Q9pG8qIdcZs&s=83e7tSM6L4jxeevlgRc_Bm-XBNqQDcUCEO_xzRQUy_w&e= >