Hi Linda,

I always go back to the wedge-shaped tool, though I also use the #16. Sometimes I use fine dental tools as well. The wedge is still my favorite.

For holders, I use my pen nib holders. You can get them with more cushioning now, or wrap vet tape around them.

Enjoy! Happy New Year!

Best,
Gretchen

www.gretchenhalpert.com