You need to check printer settings under PDF options.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 31, 2020, at 10:25 AM, Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 Here is what my client told me this morning:

We are trying to send some printed PDF’s of the panels to some folks and noticed that panel 5 doesn’t have a white border around it and is sized a little different and that panel 4 isn’t centered in the white border. Would you mind making them all uniform to print on 8.5x11?

NONE of these panels had white borders, and when I open panel 4 it's perfectly fine. I don't know where she is getting the white borders from. The other issues I mentioned have happened with earlier files (images and text shifting).

Gail