Hi All:
I purchased a new Wacom Intuos Pro over a month ago, and it's still in the box.  My 7-yr-old Wacom started acting weirdly during that crucial period of drawing.  My old tablet works fine as is, but has to remain plugged into the USB.  Deadlines were too critical to try the battery advice given back then.

My question is, are there any super-duper really cool features that the new Wacoms do other than the standard features?

I am tempted to return the new one (still in the plastic wrap) and carry on, until my old one really fails.
I put in around 1500 hours of drawing last year on this tablet. However in the future, I shall not accept work that requires that much digital.

But I might consider just keeping the new tablet if there was something AMAZING about newer technology.

Thanks so much!
Lind
--
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC