dbShaw Studios

cell: 949.887.3465
dbshawstudios.com

On Jan 8, 2020, at 9:08 AM, Lana Johnson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, you can still get the pink hair rollers. Speaking from experience! Different sizes even.

From: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, January 8, 2020 at 11:04 AM
To: SciArt-L Illustration- <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [SCIART] Scratchboard tools

Ha! That is not a kooky suggestion at all.. Because I can't get those cushiony pencil-thick things over my tools! A student put one on a mechanical pencil for me and it works great. but getting it on is the hard part.
I have a vice-like grip also!

Cheers, Chris and
Happy New Year!

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC