Thank you Sarah,
All of my digital work has focused on mimicking my scratchboard technique with animals, insects, landscape and plants, in Photoshop. Then, colorizing the background behind the drawing. I've been doing this about 7-8 years. I use about a dozen digital brushes that I've come to love, tried and true, and I don't experiment a lot.  So, I'm used to the sensitivity of those fine pen strokes.
For the future, I don't see continuing that kind of work. I'm headed back to pencils and paint brushes. Of course, as soon as I say that.......  eat my words :)

I would like to have the ability to put less pressure on the stylus to achieve my strokes. I have a tendency to grip it tightly for minute control, and it becomes tiresome. So, more pressure sensitivity is a good improvement. yay.

I have 5 scratchboard illustrations on the table now, and if I give up on them, I may return to my digital scratchwork! hah.

Thank you for your comment on their differences. It is helpful.

Best,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615