Thank you, Geoff!
Your workshop paper is amazing!

I used to love the Esdee boards which are now hard to get, but now Ampersand is producing some good results. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this.

I use a white background scraperboard/scratchboard and apply India ink where necessary and work dark to light and light to dark, rather like you described. Yay!

Your information is very much appreciated!
Best cheer,
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615