Museum Technician (Retired)
Department of Biological Sciences
Simon Fraser University

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 2:12 PM Steve Halford <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration-On Behalf OfLinda Feltner
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:09:32 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [SCIART] Scratchboard tools

HI All, and Happy New Year!

Can you please tell me what kind of scratchboard tools you prefer?
I stopped doing scratchboard several years ago and used the traditional wedge-shaped blade. However, now some friends prefer the #16 x-acto blades for fine lines..

What kind of cushioned holder do you like?  I remember a lot of "gripping", and now would prefer some cushioning for the fingers.

Best cheer and thank you in advance.
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538