Hi Britt,

Unfortunately, I do not currently have any of my work online. It's just
always been one of those things that's been on my "I should do this...
someday" list since art isn't a part of my current career. It'll certainly
be transferred to my "Absolutely do this ASAP" list now that I'm trying to
pursue science illustration.

Thanks,
Margaret

Margaret