Margaret,

While you are waiting to create a website, or join Science-Art.com, you
could post some of your art on an Instagram site. This is easy and free.
Just a thought.

Sincerely,

Gretchen

Gretchen Halpert
Illustrator/educator
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gretchenhalpert-2Ddistanceprogram.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=iIjtY40wugYcBDdXnPwlO3aJvUuHi1NIHfdzb0uGCsw&s=VLXc7I_0YuHX2ZoOLfrpwDHxyZoyw_m6gdXCjjuEiNA&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.gretchenhalpert.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=iIjtY40wugYcBDdXnPwlO3aJvUuHi1NIHfdzb0uGCsw&s=e2TXHGBjzoCHIpfG4ZxwIq_ja_ZmYUK-NCEIxLG6CPk&e=