HI All, and Happy New Year!

Can you please tell me what kind of scratchboard tools you prefer?
I stopped doing scratchboard several years ago and used the traditional
wedge-shaped blade. However, now some friends prefer the #16 x-acto
blades for fine lines..

What kind of cushioned holder do you like?  I remember a lot of
"gripping", and now would prefer some cushioning for the fingers.

Best cheer and thank you in advance.
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=R1ILqdT1v5dUFaR81wY7o9tyvRHSoDktBUx9xgr6jXI&s=gCGOtDDEyQ4AAe1pauZvS3Ff0q0CYv_oS7vNtIfXDSk&e=