Marg,

Check out licensing fees for publication, books, etc are determined based on types of rights (e.g., # of prints, editions, languages, types of media) and the uniqueness of your illustration.  Make sure the publisher is included in the terms of use and have a formal contract signed by all parties so you know everyone agrees to the terms of use.

Hope that helps.  You can also do a search online for licensing illustrations for publications. Pricing varies.

Best,
Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 2:09 PM, margaret nelson