Hi Margaret,

Just to add to the mix, The Yale Peabody Museum has a Natural Science
Illustration certificate program
which has been in existence since 2009. I am one of the founders and
instructors there. You can access
 a description of our program at peabody.yale.edu and ctnsi.com. I would be
happy to field any questions
you might have about the program. We have access to all the natural science
collections from the museum,
which we use on a regular basis for our classes.

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
www.p <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.ctnsi.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=rGsNCWY-xE1Z9gVJa5IKcsJFO1bUOyD2h42IGauM1fI&s=Wt0FWg9IFl2wCVs7UieeNT_VA0bj_VFo9ImyZBAt6rQ&e= >eabody.yale.edu/education
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.aviartis.com&d=DwIBaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=rGsNCWY-xE1Z9gVJa5IKcsJFO1bUOyD2h42IGauM1fI&s=dD1v0flQ7Ou81EXjgrsSARirBJkvT7cK35oyk2evVb8&e=
203-507-0356