Hi Margaret,

Just to add to the mix, The Yale Peabody Museum has a Natural Science Illustration certificate program
which has been in existence since 2009. I am one of the founders and instructors there. You can access
 a description of our program at peabody.yale.edu and ctnsi.com. I would be happy to field any questions
you might have about the program. We have access to all the natural science collections from the museum,
which we use on a regular basis for our classes.

Dorie

Dorie Petrochko
Senior Instructor-Natural Science Illustration Program
Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
170 Whitney Avenue
New Haven, CT 06511
203-507-0356