Thanks, Karen:
These offer good advice. Some are quite obvious, but it's good that the info is out there.
Not everyone has the same business skills. What seems like a "Duh" to some of us, may be enlightenment to others. Thank you for posting.  It's good to be aware.

Not knowing when these posts were written, they lean heavily on examples of surprise gifts for wives or the wife found your page on line and loves your work. I haven't gotten one of those kind in a while, so maybe scammers are trying a new line now.

Thank you for finding these.
Best wishes,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC