You could try opening the Acrobat files in Acrobat Pro and resaving them a PDF-a (Archive).  I don’t know what this would do to files that you saved as CMYK rress standard files, but it may allow them to be sent as preview files more successfully. This is still a guess on my part, as I have not run into your problem before…

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, January 31, 2020 at 11:26 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [SCIART] Mac to PC shifts on pdf files

Here is what my client told me this morning:

We are trying to send some printed PDF’s of the panels to some folks and noticed that panel 5 doesn’t have a white border around it and is sized a little different and that panel 4 isn’t centered in the white border. Would you mind making them all uniform to print on 8.5x11?

NONE of these panels had white borders, and when I open panel 4 it's perfectly fine. I don't know where she is getting the white borders from. The other issues I mentioned have happened with earlier files (images and text shifting).

Gail