Sounds like a good digital workshop opportunity to me…

Britt

From: SciArt-L Discussion List-for Natural Science Illustration- <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gail Guth <[log in to unmask]>

Could you share those brushes, Linda? I was just struggling a bit with a scratchboard technique, trying to do it quickly in Photoshop but didn't like the results, and ended up spending more time than if i had actually done scratchboard by hand, LOL... I think I was too impatient but I would still be interested in your choices.

Gail