Some of you may know that the Royal Entomological Society Journal Editors have discussed how to improve taxonomic validation
in papers they publish.
A sticking point for some is the need to voucher material given that many museum collections do not have the capacity to house
much material.
I am seeking guidance on what to recommend - are some of you willing to accept vouchers of particular taxonomic groups?  Of
particular taxonomic groups, or all insects, from particular geographic areas?
If you'd like to reply to me directly rather than through the listserv please email me at [log in to unmask]

thanks

laurence packer