Greetings

Thanks to everyone who sent in a response.  All responses were quite positive, and alerted me to some added complexities.
In fact, the lack of negative responses seems to be somewhat at odds with what the ecological community in particular seems
to think about the ease of getting museums to accept vouchers, at least in some parts of the world.

So, I would be grateful for some more responses, particularly from those managing collections where, for whatever reason,
hosting vouchered material from non-taxonomic research is problematic.

If you would prefer to send this information outside of the list-serv, then you can simply send me a confidential email
to [log in to unmask]

thanks again

laurence