"Journal of Music Criticism”
Volume 3 (2019)

Published by Centro Studi Opera Omnia Luigi Boccherini
Editor-in-Chief: Luca Lévi Sala, Université de Montréal
Online ISSN 2532-9995

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.music-2Dcriticism.com_journal_journal-2Dmusic-2Dcriticism-2D2019_&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=PHu0YcldevQqIedM86l0iexbqE-AeZLl-lupNToNx6I&m=3I6XgsfIwXl8XIvOhuNihj0tvH9Xs6yc1qsmkCsxwi0&s=mzJStKqKI0ETyEQeGObPW2vMUag31rPyE5yNovCZ3aM&e=

"Perspectives on the French Musical Press in the Long Nineteenth Century",
edited by Mark Everist.

— Mark Everist (University of Southampton): Introduction – Trading in the
Unthinkable
— Beverly Jerold (Princeton Research Forum): Marmontel’s «Polymnie» and
Criticism
— Kirsten Strandberg (University of Evansville, IN): Altruism and the
«Artiste»
— Matthieu Cailliez (Université Grenoble Alpes): Adolphe Adam, porte-parole
de «l’école française» de l’opéra-comique. Inventaire et étude synthétique
de ses critiques musicales (1833-1856)
— Jennifer Walker (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill): «Les
Grands oratorios à l’église Saint-Eustache» and the Parisian Press
— Lesley Wright (The University of Hawai’i at Manoa): The Parisian Press on
«Werther» in Vienna