Google Forms
Calling all Artisans attending Lilies War!

On the morning of Sunday, June 14th at Lilies War Join us on Noble's Row (just above the old battlefield) for the Calontir Artisan Roadshow!

Come on out and display your finest skill and craft!

Laurels, Lilies, Hammers or any who have a specific craft they can display along the road; come out chat with aspiring artisans young and old. Come and share your love of medieval skills and craft with others!

Please Keep in mind that period equipment and aesthetic is highly encouraged. As this will help display and represent your craft beautifully. If you need any help with this please let me know.

Here is the sign up list!
https://forms.gle/Uns3D8mFAekA7eFt6

So start thinking about something you can display, and demonstrate for the populace.

Can't wait to see Calontir artisans do what they do best

HL Maria Arosa de Santa Olalla

Artisan's Roadshow 2020
Event Timing: Sunday, June 14, 2020 9AM-1PM
Event Location: Noble's Row at Lilies War

This form is to sign up for a spot for the Calontir Artisan Roadshow at Lilies War. Set up will begin at 8 am Sunday, June 14th. Please know that you will need to bring your own table, shadefly and all your tools. You are more than welcome to share a shade fly with others. If you have any more questions please let me know you can email me directly at [log in to unmask]
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form