Ave, Calontir! Though you may have heard rumors of barbarian rumbling on
the borders of the Heartland empire, agitating for a war of Lilies, though
you may hear of the army travelling south to take up arms alongside
Trimaris, let not your hearts be troubled!
I bring you a good report from Their Majesty’s court at ancient Tournament
of Chieftains on the calends of Martius, Anno Societatus 54:
• Li Jun Quan, Torse
• Lisette of Three Rivers, Golden Calon Swan
• Violette of Three Rivers, Golden Calon Swan
• Eli of Three Rivers, Queen’s Chalice and Falcon’s Claw
• Nemesis Erycina, known as Eryce, Golden Calon Swan
• Frøygæirr Fasthaldi, Award of Arms
• Hildibrandr Tjúguskegg, Torse
• Auga Ormstunga, Torse
• Ashland de Mumford, a boon begged for the Laurel
Rejoice with me, o Calontir, and send your good tidings and well-wishes to
those recognized in Their Majesties’ Court who so well deserved their fame.
Hugonis Harlonii dominus
Herald to Their Majesties