 I'll certainly try to be there.  It'd be great to finish my new Armenian garb.--Leofwyna

    On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 2:44:10 PM CST, Caterine le Jeune <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

 I'm having another craft day at my house on Sat. March 14 starting at 1:00 pm. Bring whatever projects you can (although armoring may be removed from the crowd due to noise). We have plenty of room for sewing machines, etc. Give me a heads up if you plan on coming (so I know if I need to ask people to bring chairs), or if you need my address.
~ Cate