I put this on my calendar.

On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 07:39:44 PM CST, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I think the last truckload of Salamandra’s stuff is supposed to arrive that day.  If unloading goes quickly enough, I’ll come for a while…. I’ll probably still be working on my green tunic.

Isadora

From: Historical Recreation in Mag Mor <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of mickey andersen
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MAGMOR] Craft day 3/14

I'll certainly try to be there.  It'd be great to finish my new Armenian garb.--Leofwyna

On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 2:44:10 PM CST, Caterine le Jeune <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I'm having another craft day at my house on Sat. March 14 starting at 1:00 pm. Bring whatever projects you can (although armoring may be removed from the crowd due to noise). We have plenty of room for sewing machines, etc. Give me a heads up if you plan on coming (so I know if I need to ask people to bring chairs), or if you need my address.

~ Cate