Hi

I am looking for input  about a design charge for designing a tee
shirt..  I am pulling together a license/agreement for a teeshirt design
I have been approached to do for a Fishing derby.

I tried to find out what the non profit was charged by the printers for
a design fee, but its not available knowledge on their website....

Don't want to scare them...   but would like applicable
compensation...   and will include some ID requirements for publicity in
the deal..

Thanks

Stephen