Hi Kathleen,

Most the process videos I have are for students, but if videos about being a SI are of interest, here are a couple from when I was teaching overseas.
Disclaimer: both were surprise interviews, i.e. off the cuff, but may be useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZnHA6bd27I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDn23UrQ58

Best,
Gretchen