 From: Kathleen Garness [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Sat, 1 Feb 2020 08:30:12 -0600
 Subject: [SCIART] sci art teaching videos?

 I’m corresponding with a couple of scientists from overseas and am wondering whether there are any introductory sci-art videos out there on youtube explaining a bit about the process that I can share with them?

Thanks!

Kathy Garness

Instructions to subscribe or leave the list are at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.gnsi.org_listserv&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=dcR5Ixrg2BNCLdZvobtKvEpNn906XxAMgOHHfU2o4BA&s=CFSH3IIZYTBdS6nhOX_XmC8fruONTtKIPU1eUbOz8z0&e=

List name is Sciart-L