Hi All:

1. Any thoughts on mobile sales from either PayPal vs. Square for use of
credit card payments?
a. Both have fees, yes.
b. PayPal recently did not give an option for Friends/Family discounted
fees to a friend and I was charged a fee.  Is it just send a "money
request" or does one have to "send an invoice", Paypal had no
explanation or advice.  I cannot actually see the request that is being
sent out and my friend did not have an option to check a box, when asked.

2. Have you used either while you were outside the US, using another
currency?

3. Any other reliable company recommended?

Many thanks,

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=OJWGkkkITcCy_gVnik0Hhdh52dUY_4rlk6SiSVU6NeI&s=qMAZt9DFJP46oBsfWd5x5mWwqXxXVu1Yp7A5x8CoYKA&e=