Hi Linda,

I use Paypal a lot, I don’t know Square. Regarding question 1b I can’t help you, but regarding question 2: other currencies will be paid in that specific currency on your account until you withdraw it from your account. Then it will be converted to dollars following the rate of that specific day.

Mieke

Mieke Roth

Communicates complex scientific subjects

in a beautiful, accessible and visible way

Mieke Roth, MSc.

Breehorn 46

8223 CN Lelystad

The Netherlands