This looked like it might have some possibilities for a Science Illustrator:

Artist in Residence Program

Planet invites four artists a year to work shoulder-to-shoulder with our team of scientists and technologists, sparking new collaborations that bridge art, science, and the planet.

·         Apply from any creative field across visual, performing, digital, or music arts

·         Join us for three months, with a stipend and studio space at our San Francisco office

·         Produce powerful works while sharing your unique artistic practice and workflows

·         Read more in our FAQ

·         https://www.planet.com/company/art/faqs/

·         and apply!

·         https://boards.greenhouse.io/planetlabs/jobs/1928115