Followup question:

I think Square has a little plug-in credit card scanner, or does it now
ask you to type in the credit card number?  Which is the most reliable?
What does Paypal do?
Do you prefer a smartphone or a tablet? (I don't have a tablet).

Thank you so much!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=OYM9fRY2ONvHmdVYWYb3-prKCbGWek6NAvdYwedHapU&s=hdZunBQcEPhdprsbdGMSkivphyD2uaKFOquBKCs57WE&e=