I use it with my phone and laptop

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020, 10:12 AM Linda Feltner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Followup question:

I think Square has a little plug-in credit card scanner, or does it now ask you to type in the credit card number?  Which is the most reliable?
What does Paypal do?
Do you prefer a smartphone or a tablet? (I don't have a tablet).

Thank you so much!
Linda

Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615