Linda and Other Friends,
I have been using Square for a few years to sell my books at arts events and speculative fiction conventions. I opted for Square over PayPal because of politics. The woman who owns PP donates heavily to ultra-conservative candidates and I'll just leave that there on the floor.
I have the $ earned through Square in one to two days. Square is also constantly working to upgrade its potential for being the only financial product a small business would need. I regularly get posts from Merchant Maverick and today's post had this timely (for this conversation) article.Your Guide To Square POS Hardware, POS Bundles, & Accessories

|  |  |

|  |
Your Guide To Square POS Hardware, POS Bundles, & Accessories

Which Square reader and accessories work for you? See what hardware options Square offers, then find the right S...

I hope this helps.
All Bests,Stoney

Stoney Compton
Please check out my website and browse my books!https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.stoneycompton.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=jDBHkPwxFSCEFGdV1UtYkgy8tFmPvUnSnjfrrFbJvvc&s=BZahdo_npfoamJBAlkX4wLK4HUlq4ig6bfg0EE2bF78&e=

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher, and writer (1694-1778)

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)