Linda and Other Friends,

I have been using Square for a few years to sell my books at arts events and speculative fiction conventions. I opted for Square over PayPal because of politics. The woman who owns PP donates heavily to ultra-conservative candidates and I'll just leave that there on the floor.
I have the $ earned through Square in one to two days. Square is also constantly working to upgrade its potential for being the only financial product a small business would need.
I regularly get posts from Merchant Maverick and today's post had this timely (for this conversation) article.
Your Guide To Square POS Hardware, POS Bundles, & Accessories

I hope this helps.

All Bests,
Stoney

Stoney Compton

Please check out my website and browse my books!
https://www.stoneycompton.com

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. -Voltaire, philosopher, and writer (1694-1778)

Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
-James Baldwin, writer (1924-1987)