Thank you Stephen!
This is very helpful.

I do have a PayPal account, but not really satisfied with it, with my
latest sales. Two customer service reps cannot give me the same answer
to questions, and they just re-organized their FAQs, which is not as
user-friendly as I would assume.

Your experience in all retail conditions has been very helpful. What
about the signal, what if the card won't "tap" (that happened in OZ) not
all cards tap, but swiping is the option, but one loses "benefits".

I would prefer to know in advance of all the "likely" charges that I
would receive, for I know the customer is A-OK with the price. .  Plus
the overseas phone charges by using the phone comes in to play.

Again, thank you for your thoughts,
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=5HvgmPiRZrMjxSMU3zu4Tj3d63Uen7oUCgXnydNOi4Q&s=l_-1TaP6aNuXOxUva6SjI6t6PSHRcohvT9vb8DlbzM8&e=