Also, what is OZ???

( I  really am in the woods.. ha ha)

Stephen

On 2/12/2020 12:13 PM, Linda Feltner wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> Thank you Stephen!
This is very helpful.

I do have a PayPal account, but not really satisfied with it, with my latest sales. Two customer service reps cannot give me the same answer to questions, and they just re-organized their FAQs, which is not as user-friendly as I would assume.

Your experience in all retail conditions has been very helpful. What about the signal, what if the card won't "tap" (that happened in OZ) not all cards tap, but swiping is the option, but one loses "benefits".

I would prefer to know in advance of all the "likely" charges that I would receive, for I know the customer is A-OK with the price. .  Plus the overseas phone charges by using the phone comes in to play.

Again, thank you for your thoughts,
Cheers,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC