OH, so sorry.. OZ is Australia....... (local name)
Grin,
Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=S4kswKFrncoALhrG7cq215OcC0PGoDckpBpgm69o_Bw&s=DQ1rV2ZJZmHPikCHYxaR5dyGj3rArxsbPNRBwBGQmsA&e=