Hi Angelica,
Thank you for giving this an in-depth test. I'll just bet you are
right.  I have sent non-feed (is that a word?) money back and forth to
friends, but maybe to this new person, it became a different transaction.

I appreciate it,

Linda
Linda M. Feltner Artist LLC
P.O. Box 325, Hereford, AZ 85615
520.803.0538
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.lindafeltner.com&d=DwIDaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=AGYZ7-AeerjxzYnIwL-lBLFI3SPYN3BDmku4qGQB4Tg&m=gtPQUPAtA2oyePJt8cpuojYjfyVcTfpHrOjH9Roj3Sw&s=ou3D5U68IE3lYFHudat5PFSHXkhKfL-vSoBuDILerd4&e=