This article was also published in the Washington Post…Congratulations to you, Alice…your art is beautiful and inspiring…appreciate how you “unfold”, by drawing, the botanical specimens on the herbarium pages.

C Olivia Carlisle
Scientific Illustration, Photographic Fine Art, Graphic Design
Guild of Natural Science Illustrators
carlisleillustration.squarespace.com
“Take Flight And Soar With Your Dreams”