Stephen,
From my experience T shirt companies with in-house artist charge an hourly rate. I think you may need to figure out time and base it off how many shirts run. I would also want to speak with the printing company to figure out print specs.

Best, Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 8:37 PM, Stephen DiCerbo
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi

I am looking for input  about a design charge for designing a tee
shirt..  I am pulling together a license/agreement for a teeshirt design
I have been approached to do for a Fishing derby.

I tried to find out what the non profit was charged by the printers for
a design fee, but its not available knowledge on their website....

Don't want to scare them...   but would like applicable
compensation...   and will include some ID requirements for publicity in
the deal..

Thanks

Stephen