Thanks Britt

I appreciate it....

Numbers of shirts is definitely a question for our next conversation.  It would be a one time run as it is for this year's (2020) event....    other uses like posters, etc would be a consideration, though

I have been thinking along the lines of a one time fee with license outlines for use, plus inclusion in advertising locations as a sponser and a few dozen Tee shirts.

definitely going to draw up an agreement, and retain rights...

Thanks Again

Stephen