Stephen if this is for a hat it might be embroidery so you would want thread specs and keep to very clean design.  Just another thought upon rereading. Best, Deb

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:41 PM, Stephen DiCerbo<[log in to unmask]> wrote:    Thanks Deb

 I hadn't considered printers would use an hourly rate (not that I would use one)  I will most definitely need to be in communication with the printers about design file parameters...

 I am currently reviewing approaches of negotiation with my College art business prof.  He's such a great help.  I wound up ordering a new GAG guideline...   never get more than one or two uses out of these, but...

 Stephen