Thanks Deb—that’s a great point. If even one of the uses is for embroidery, it’s important to get a maximum thread count for figuring out a price.

Sometimes an intricate illustration or design has to have multiple iterations to finalize so it “reads well” within the thread count specifications. Obviously, the more stitches and more different colors the more expensive it is to produce :-)

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone
Please excuse brevity, autocorrect and typos