I will be glad to send my list of items. C Olivia Carlisle

On Feb 4, 2020, at 10:52 AM, Jennifer Landin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Everyone
Is there a list of uses (besides professional illustrating for publications or online media/apps) for SciArt/SciIllustration? I'd like one so my students can see the range of functions for developing these skills.
For example:
Tierney creates gorgeous fabrics using her SciIllustr skills; I've seen pottery, jewelry, and decoupage using SciArt
I have students who use their skills in med school to study anatomy
Many of us produce fine art, prints, cards, etc.
E.O.Wilson uses his own drawing skills to produce figures for his books

Maybe one of you already has a list like this? Or we could create one for the GNSI website?
Thanks so much!
Jennifer

--
Jennifer Landin, Ph.D.