Good morning!

I opened the Home & Garden section of our Sunday paper (The Daily Herald),
and there was a very nice article about Alice and the art of botanical
illustration! Unfortunately it was about how the future of botanical
illustration is endangered. It did communicate quite well what Alice does
and why it’s important. It was nice to see a friend featured in an article
that will be seen by so many people not familiar with scientific
illustration. Congratulations Alice, you’re a great ambassador for
scientific illustrators!!

Julie

--
Kulak Illustration
Natural Science Illustration & Graphic Design